Miyerkules, Marso 23, 2011

tulay training under the blog

 When i found out that OWWA has computer training program called TULAY for OFW's, i was given the chance to upgrade my knowledge about computer. I've learned that TULAY was established through the effort of Ms. Susan Ople, daughter of the late Senator Blas Ople. In the training i met a lot of people especially our teacher ma'am Annamay Guzman, my classmates (professionals, OFW's, ex-OFW's, youngsters etc). At first i was not excited about the training but as days goes on i found myself almost no time to perform anything aside from using the computer.
 The training is very exciting. I've learned a lot about it. and i hope to have more chances to attend. For this reason, i am challenging and encouraging OFW's to attend such training like this. And i hope that OWWA with Ms. Susan Ople will continue this program.
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento